Deposits & Payments:
A reservation deposit of 40% of the total is due at the time of booking, the reservation balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Payments can be made using a credit, debit card or check. Please note, there will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card payments. If paying by check, guests are given a 10-day window to mail in deposit payment. Check payment arrangements can be made by calling our office. By signing below, you acknowledge deposit and payment requirements.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Guests have 10 days from the date that the reservation was made to cancel without a cancellation fee; however, if reservations are within 10 days, the guest is responsible for their stay. If a reservation is canceled more than 60 days prior to arrival date, guests will receive a full refund of 25% of the first night’s rent. If a reservation is canceled within 60 days prior to arrival date, the guest is responsible for the stay; however, if we are able to rebook the rental at full rate for the duration of stay, the guest will receive a refund less 50% of the first night’s rent. Cancellations are not accepted due to weather or river conditions. No partial cancellations or refunds. Unusual or extenuating circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Frio Country Resort.
Rules and Policies:
- No Pets. Violators will be charged a nonrefundable fee, may be evicted and risk not being able to rebook. We ask that you communicate with us in advance if you have any questions on this policy.
- No Smoking inside the properties; this includes e-cigarettes. Dispose of butts in provided containers. If there is any indication of smoking in rental upon departure, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
- Quiet time begins at 11 PM – Please respect your neighbors by lowering the volume outside so that everyone may enjoy their vacation.
- Do not leave canopies in or along the river; all canopies must be taken down at the end of the day. Abandoned canopies are considered litter by the State and will be collected nightly.
- Rope Swings are not permitted on Frio Country property and will be cut down. The varying skill and sobriety level of our guests and other visitors to the area, combined with the natural change in water level and change in location of boulders, poses a safety hazard. Please be respectful of our property.
Parking and Extra Vehicles:
- Each rental is provided with one vehicle pass per bedroom of that cabin/home. This ensures that all guests are able to park in front of their home or cabin, that we are in compliance with the local Homeowners association (if applicable) and that all units can be accessed in the event of an emergency, for maintenance and by security personnel.
- Each additional parking pass is $20 per vehicle for the duration of the stay.
- At the resort, all additional vehicles with parking passes must park in the overflow parking at the front of the resort.
- At vacation homes, a maximum of two (2) additional vehicles can remain at the home. All other vehicles with parking passes must park in the overflow parking at the front of the resort.
- Box trailers are considered a vehicle if it will remain at the home or cabin. Once unloaded, you may park it in the overflow parking free of charge. Please obtain an overflow pass from the office.
- We ask that all vehicles have parking passes displayed on rear-view mirrors and remain parked in front of the assigned cabin or home. Please do not park at other cabins, in the grass or along the sides of cabins/homes. You will be asked to move your vehicle.
- For guests enjoying our vacation homes, please use the parking area in the front of the resort when visiting the river. Please do not drive back into the resort to unload or park. While at your vacation home, remember that there are permanent residents that live in our area full-time. Please respect their rights to enjoy a peaceful evening.
- ATVs, golf carts, UTVs, and any other vehicle without a license plate are not permitted. If handicapped guests need assistance accessing the river, please contact Frio Country prior to your stay and we are happy to help find solutions. It is unlawful to drive an unregistered vehicle on public roads and highways. Unregistered vehicles have been banned in most subdivisions per HOAs, please contact our office prior your stay to confirm whether use is permitted in the neighborhood you are staying in.
Right of Entry:
Guest renting at Frio Valley Ranch Golf Course::
Renters and guests are prohibited from accessing the golf course through their rental without visiting the club house to appropriately do so. This includes walking, jogging and riding bicycles on cart paths, visiting/fishing at the pond, and putting from property to greens and/or golf course property.